yea i know… the site’s been collecting a bit of dust, which normally means that i’ve been busy with projects or i’m lazy (or both)
so what’s been up?
- i’m still drinking beer… i’ve broken the goal of 50… and of course i’m behind on writing about them… talk about fanfare, eh? i think i want to blame wordpress for that… first for releasing 2.8, which had tons of issues (or maybe my site design had the issues… nahhhh). but then i just recently upgraded to 2.8.1, which is a lot better, i don’t get as many errors (they’re still there, but i can write posts at least)
i found out it’s mostly to do with old plugins that aren’t compatible with the new versions… which is lame-o!
- on the topic of web development, things have been movin’ along well at work and gorirra… i think i’m running myself ragged tho — after these projects on the table, i think i’m gonna take a break somehow… doubt it tho — oh well…
- hung out with the fpsa kids over the fourth, where our motto was “24 hours to live” — fun times…
- padres stink, as they are wont to do… effin’ a… football’s right around the corner i guess
- i twitter a bunch, so you can pretty much follow my going’s-ons there… (left column of my site — booyah)
is that it? i think so… everything’s been pretty much status quo…
ahh… so here’s something — chaunce, andy, and i were talking about clever ways to hide particular files on one’s computer… i’m sure you all have clever ideas, so post it out… you can be “anonymous” if you want (tho i’ll know who you are, you dirty bastard)
i know mark has a folder on his desktop that says, “mark’s 2008 tax stuff” — very clever, mark… very clever.
the lonely island – like a boss